SEO Agency | SEO Company San Francisco California (Search Engine Optimization / SEO Services)
RDKmedia is an SEO Company based in San Francisco California that provides results driven search engine optimization services in San Francisco California, Melbourne Australia, and worldwide. RDKmedia as an seo agency has helped a number of businesses to increase visibility online, and obtain inquiries and sales.
How RDKmedia does SEO / Search Engine Optimization
As an SEO Company with years of experience in different industry and niche, we say there is no one approach in all websites as every website is unique. Thus, we start with a comprehensive SEO website audit to check how the site currently performs and the current rankings of the target keywords.
We ask the client for the words or search terms that their target audience are mostly likely to use to find or refer to their business. We then do keyword research around the main keywords to find good keyword variations that have high search volume and very targeted to the products and services that they offer. We submit a list of keywords that we have obtained and ask client to choose.
From chosen target keywords, we check current rankings and come up with a plan on how to optimize pages to improve rankings. Depending on the results, we ask content from the client to help improve SEO.
If the website has a number of existing good/quality content that are relevant to the target keywords, we use them and optimize each page for the desired targeted keywords. However, if there is less and not so relevant content, we ask for content with specifications on how to make it SEO friendly.
SEO Services: On Page SEO & Off Page SEO
Our SEO company provides both on-page SEO and off page SEO. On page are those we do on site to improve rankings, while off page SEO are those we do outside the website like building links from good and authoritative sites to influence the rankings of the website.
In terms of on-page SEO, there are quite a number of items to check but the following are just some of the many:
- Check if the website complies with Google Webmaster Examples below:
- No hidden spam links or hack
- No in-‐links coming from spam websites that may hurt your site.
- Not a duplicate of any website, or its content, etc…
- No existing black hat SEO practices on If there’s any, it should be fixed.
- Site structure -‐ If it’s SEO friendly and if there is no issue that could hinder Google from indexing the website pages.
- Evaluate Meta data – Page Titles, meta description, permalink structure or URLs, Check if there is no issue with keyword stuffing, which Google considers as a spam technique.
- SEO tracking Tools – Google analytics, Google tags, Google Search Console, and more
- Website Status and Authority and many more.
If the client’s business has a physical location, we create Google local listing and optimize the page for local SEO. We also optimize the website for local SEO purposes so it can also rank in maps.
We suggest to add blog content regularly to provide quality and helpful content to readers and help improve SEO rankings.
Those are just some of the basic items. It’s best to start with SEO website audit so we can provide customized action plans for search engine optimization.
If you are looking for an expert SEO Company, contact RDKmedia now. We provide website SEO audit.